Who I am
I am a trainer and coach of top freedivers and a national coach of the AIDA and CMAS federations. I am a holder of many national records and both personal and coach sports achievements.
I am an instructor trainer of Apnea Academy and a specialist in mental training, pressurization and swimming with a monofin. I am a university educated coach with specialization conditioning specialist.
Trainer & Coach
I founded the APNEAMAN team in 2007 and I also lead it as a trainer and a coach. We are holders of almost all national records and of several world records. I have been working as AIDA national coach since 2009 and as CMAS national coach since 2017. I was awarded as the best AIDA International coach in 2011.
Selected coaching achievements
- 2nd place DNF - Martin Petrisko – Swimming Pool World Championship 2009 - Aarhus/Denmark
- 1st place DYN - Barbora Ivanská - Swimming Pool World Championship 2011 - Lignano/Italy
- 2nd place CNF - Michal Rišian - Depth World Championship 2011 - Kalamata/Greece
- 1st place CNF - Alena Zabloudilová - Depth World Championship 2011 - Kalamata/Greece
- 3rd place men - World Championship of Teams 2012 - Nice/France
- 2nd place men - World Championship of Teams 2014 - Sardinia/Italy
- 1st place men - World Championship of Teams 2016 - Kalamata/Greece
- 2nd place women - World Championship of Teams 2016 - Kalamata/Greece
- 1st place STA - Gabriela Grézlová - Swimming Pool World Championship 2016 - Turku/Finland
- 3rd place STA - Martin Valenta - Swimming Pool World Championship 2016 - Turku/Finland
- 1st place CNF - Michal Rišian - CMAS World Championship 2016 - Kas/Turkey
- 1st place CNF - Alena Zabloudilová - CMAS World Championship 2016 - Kas/Turkey
Beside standard freediving courses I organize also special courses and training and experience events all over the world. I educate more than 200 students per year and lead more than 100 freedivers per year at training actions and trips.
As an athlete I was active from 2006 to 2011, when I interrupted my racing career after depth World Championship. Currently I race from time to time just for joy ...
Selected sports achievements
- 2nd place – Championship of the Czech Republic 2016 - Prague/Czech Republic
- 2nd place - Championship of the Czech Republic 2015 - Prague/Czech Republic
- 2nd place FIM - World Cup 2011 - Kalamata/Greece
- 5th place FIM – Depth World Championship 2011 - Kalamata/Greece
- 11th place DNF – Swimming Pool World Championship 2009 - Aarhus/Denmark
- 13th place DYN - Swimming Pool World Championship 2009 - Aarhus/Denmark
- 1st place CWT 80m - Rab Drive Off 2008 - Rab/Croatia
- 6th place DNF - Swimming Pool World Championship 2007 - Maribor/Slovenia
Slovak national records
- FIM: 100m (MS Kalamata, Greece, September 2011)
- DYN: 201m (MS Aarhus, Denmark, September 2009)
- DYN: 179m (MS Sharm El, Egypt, August 2008)
- DNF: 137m (MS Maribor, Slovenia, August 2007)
The best personal records
Disciplines in CMAS
What I can do for you?
No matter what course or training you choose,
you can be sure that you will get the best quality.
Do you want to be at the top? Don’t you want to waste time with ineffective training? I will help you with preparation for sports events or demanding performances. For personal training I accept only serious applicants, who want to achieve the best performances.
For sports clubs, teams and national teams I offer courses, special courses, training stages and tailor-made trips according to the individual requirements and needs of the team. I also offer education of team instructors and trainers for various specializations.
Or you take part in the already offered
international courses and training events:
Have you already completed a freediving course and do you want to continue working on yourself? Do you want to find out how you are really doing and how you should proceed, so as to push your limits both in the swimming pool and at depths? I will show you comprehensive approach to training and how you can systematically increase your performances and joy of freediving.
Do you want to begin with freediving or advance to the next level or even to become an instructor? Do you think much of your time and do you want information for yourself and education of the best quality? So do not waste time and enrol to some of the already offered Apnea Academy certified courses.
Have you completed at least the basic freediving course, but do you still have problems for instance with pressurization, aren’t you able to achieve deeper relaxation and work with your own feelings? Or do you want to learn to swim like a dolphin with a monofin? Do you want to be able to immerse to big depths as competitors? Special courses and stage are here just for you.
Take a part in the open courses I personally lead:
South SafariThe best of Marsa Alam, Egypt - 21.-28.10.2018 (8 days)
Blue WeekPag, Croatia - 28. 8. - 2. 9. 2018 (6 days)
AA Level IISharm el Sheikh, Egypt - 11.-18.11.2018 (8 days)
AA Level IIISharm el Sheikh, Egypt - 11.-18.11.2018 (8 days)
Apneaman Training CampSharm el Sheikh, Egypt - 11.-18.11.2018 (8 days)
Where can you meet me?
Events where you can meet me
In the near future I plan to
- Vertical Blue http://2018.verticalblue.net/
16. - 26. 7. 2018, Bahamas
- Safari with Apneaman - North wreck trip
5. - 12. 8. 2018, Egypt
- Training stage
12. - 20. 8. 2018, Dahab - Egypt
- World Championship
22.9. - 7. 10. 2018, Kas - Turecko
- South Safari Apneaman
21. - 28. 10. 2018, The best of Marsa Alam - Egypt
- Courses: AA Level II, III, Training Camp
11. - 18. 11. 2018, Sharm el Sheikh - Egypt
Phone: +420 608 644 979